Refunds Policy for Qaii Digital Marketing Agency:
No Refund for Services Delivered:
Qaii Digital Marketing Agency does not offer refunds for services that have been successfully delivered and completed. We take each stpe with approval from clients on different project stages, Once the agreed-upon services, such as website design, SEO, or SMM services, have been provided and delivered to the client, no refund requests will be entertained.
Partial Refund for Services Under Processing Status:
In the event that a service is still under processing and has not been completed, Qaii Digital Marketing Agency may consider offering a partial refund. The eligibility for a partial refund will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, taking into consideration the specific circumstances surrounding the service and the client’s requirements.
Full Refunds for Services not started or undelivered due to lack of communication:
Qaii Digital Marketing Agency offer full refunds for services that have been placed by mistake, client changed mind before order started or if client does not provide required details to start order. However we might deduct any currency exchange or payment processing charges if we have already paid that to our payment partners.
- Refund requests must be made in writing and submitted to Qaii Digital Marketing Agency’s designated contact or support email (email@example.com) within 7 days of payment done.
- Qaii Digital Marketing Agency reserves the right to assess and determine the eligibility for a partial refund, considering factors such as the completion status of the service and any costs or efforts incurred by the agency.
- The amount of any partial refund will be decided at the discretion of Qaii Digital Marketing Agency and will be based on the portion of the service that remains incomplete or under processing.
- Refunds, if approved, will be processed within a reasonable timeframe and using the same payment method used for the initial transaction.
- Any expenses incurred by Qaii Digital Marketing Agency in the delivery of the services, such as third-party fees or expenses, may be deducted from the refund amount.
- Qaii Digital Marketing Agency’s refund policy applies solely to the services provided by the agency and does not cover any third-party products or services.
Please note that this refunds policy is provided as a general guideline. Specific terms and conditions may be outlined in the service agreement or contract between Qaii Digital Marketing Agency and the client.